5 ways Edmentum will help you with your Mobile Learning Initiatives
- Study Island and Northstar Workforce Readiness - Both of these products have been built from the ground up to be flexible and accessible from any device, giving educators, administrators, and students the ability to incorporate these learning resources into any program, in the classroom or not. This is hands down, the easiest way to increase student achievement for your learners with your mobile devices.
- Flipping the Classroom with Plato Courseware - We have seen great success and use of mobile devices by creating flexible programs where students can use the mobile devices at home, and save the classroom time for working in small groups and directly with the instructors. By accessing mobile learning activities from home or during study period, you can maximize face to face time with your students to perform the work that matters most.
- Save teacher time with Educator App – Go to the Android or iTunes store and download the Edmentum Educator App to ensure your student’s data is always accessible and actionable at a moment’s notice, even on the go.
- Edmentum Assessments – One great way to get data in the hands of instructors is to use formative and diagnostic assessments to drive instruction. With Edmentum Assessments, we ensure that all assessment products are mobile ready. This gives our instructors unparalleled access to data in real time, in the classroom. Have your students take anything from a quick daily or weekly quiz to a benchmark or interim assessment from any device. This approach reduces the stress on your labs and opens up new opportunities to modify classroom instruction through real-time data.
- Sensei – The newest tool in the Edmentum suite for our customers is Sensei, a resource that will give educators all the data, assignment information, and communication tools to manage their classes, programs, and schools. This tool was built specifically for use on mobile devices to get the teacher out from behind the desk and working hands on with students and parents. Stay tuned for this tool, which will be available to all Edmentum Assessment, Plato Courseware, EdOptions Academy, and Higher Ed customers this winter!