Addressing learners’ needs is always a priority for Edmentum. At EdOptions Academy, our fully accredited online academy, we’re committed to delivering high-quality instruction and assessments with a focus on building relationships in a flexible online learning environment. EdOptions Academy focuses on both the “what” and the “how” by delivering pedagogically sound instructional design while creating a supportive and personal learning experience for each learner. But, what does that actually look like for students on a day-to-day basis? Here are 10 fun facts to explain what we think makes EdOptions Academy so special!
- Our instructors are highly qualified and licensed teachers, certified in your state, who are experienced in offering synchronous and asynchronous student support online.
- Teachers focus on daily interaction to respond to student needs, provide direct instruction, and offer additional clarification.
- Courses provide rigorous, research-based curriculum from a broad range of courses, including over 100 semesters of core courses, 72 semesters of elective options, 100 CTE courses, Advanced Placement®, and world languages offerings.
- Our courses are built to meet rigorous iNACOL standards for online curriculum.
- We’ve been granted program approval by the NCAA Eligibility Center to offer nontraditional instruction for student athletes.
- Our courses are accredited by AdvancEd, a leading nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that conducts rigorous, on-site, external reviews of school systems.
- We’re a proud recipient of the ISTE Seal of Alignment for Readiness.
- All schools and learners using our courses have a dedicated implementation manager to provide support in defining effective plans to address learner needs.
- Our courses are used throughout the country to support a wide variety of learners in both unique and traditional environments.
- Academy-wide, our students boast a 79% course-completion rate and a 91% pass rate.
Interested in learning more about how you can extend and expand academic options for your students by partnering with Edmentum’s EdOptions Academy? Check out our complete course catalog here!
Advanced Placement® is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.