The Edmentum Academic Sprints featuring Study Island have officially come to a close, and all of us here at Edmentum could not be more impressed with the outcome! We would like to take this time to express our gratitude to everyone who participated over the last several weeks by earning Study Island Blue Ribbons. We had such an amazing turn out for this contest, and now we would like to share some of the great results with you!
Over 180,000 students spent the last 7 weeks earning 1,155,302 Study Island Blue Ribbons. This represents so much hard work and dedication from these students! We want to send a big thank you to all 890 schools that participated for contributing their time, effort, and enthusiasm to make this contest such a success. Now, we’re excited to take this chance to congratulate our top finishers!
The 2016 Academic Sprints School Winners
- Grand Prize - Red Mill Elementary School, with an average of 44.5 Blue Ribbons earned per student
- Elementary School Category - Homosassa Elementary School, with an average of 39.7 Blue Ribbons earned per student
- Middle School Category - IS 239 Mark Twain, with an average of 32.2 Blue Ribbons earned per student
- High School Category - Belgrade High School, with an average of 16.8 Blue Ribbons earned per student
The 2016 Academic Sprints Student Winners
- Grand Prize Winner - Quinlan, 7th Grade, earned 558 unique Blue Ribbons
- Elementary School Category - DeAva, 4th Grade, earned 534 unique Blue Ribbons
- Middle School Category - Olivia, 6th Grade, earned 405 unique Blue Ribbons
- High School Category - Alexandria, 9th Grade, earned 81 unique Blue Ribbons
Congratulations again to all of our winners, and thank you to all of the students and educators who participated in this year’s contest! Be sure to check out the complete list of this year’s winners here!