Looking for a new strategy to get your students reading?
Implementing Technology in an Early Childhood Classroom
Edmentum is proud to announce that we have been honored as a multiple 2014 EDDIE Awards winner!
EducationCity UK is at the Bett show this week showcasing V2, our new platform launching later this year.
Think you can beat an Edmentum product pro? Edmentum challenges you to try your hand at one of our games to see if you can beat the pro and win an Edmentum prize pack! We will be playing the math and language arts Play Live games within EducationCity at ISTE.
In order to really think about where we want to go with EducationCity, I have to reflect on where we have already been. As I glance back, I am stunned by the sheer volume of growth that EducationCity has undergone in the past four years.
Educators are challenged with finding solutions designed to engage, motivate, and improve achievement for all learners.
For educators who need an intervention solution, EducationCity is a versatile tool that contains highly engagin
Most Popular Stories
- Discover Edmentum and Connect to the 21st Century Classroom
- Four Myths of No Child Left Behind
- [10 Classroom Tips] Improve Test Scores
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chromebook Winners...
- FREE Reading Month Classroom Activities
- Vocabulary Ideas That Aren't Like Pulling Teeth
- Four Best Practices – Preparing Students for Assessments
- [Marzano 13 Best Practices] Implementation Tips and Biggest Challenges
- Common Core Transition Success: Unpack the Standards (Step 1 of 10)
- 7 Tips to Ensure That Your Learners Are Prepared