I was reading an article in the New York Times that discussed the issue of students cheating in online courses in colleges.
Special education teachers face many challenges, not the least of which is providing a personalized learning experience that helps every student succeed.
We could not be more excited to announce our new name that brings together proven PLATO Learning and EdOptions solutions, the Archipelago Learning family of products
Most Popular Stories
- Discover Edmentum and Connect to the 21st Century Classroom
- Four Myths of No Child Left Behind
- [10 Classroom Tips] Improve Test Scores
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chromebook Winners...
- FREE Reading Month Classroom Activities
- Four Best Practices – Preparing Students for Assessments
- Vocabulary Ideas That Aren't Like Pulling Teeth
- Common Core Transition Success: Unpack the Standards (Step 1 of 10)
- Marzano Study: 13 best practices for effective online teaching
- Real-World Differentiation Strategies