We are very excited to announce that Study Island has once again been named a Readers’ Choice Top 100 Product for 2014 by District Administration magazine and its readers!
This fall, students in 953 schools across the country competed in the Edmentum Master Challenge, featuring Study Island.
Edmentum is proud to announce that we have been honored as a multiple 2014 EDDIE Awards winner!
Are you looking for a great way to boost standards mastery for your students?
Preparing learners for the new Common Core assessments can seem daunting at first, but there is a way to feel confident about the road ahead.
Learning continues outside of the classroom. Online learning programs give students opportunities to continue their education after school hours.
Here are some helpful tips that will help your students train for the “marathon” of high-stakes testing:
Palm Beach State College began in 1933 as Florida’s first public community college. Three of the most popular certification programs at Palm Beach State College are in the fields of dental assisting, medical assisting, and surgical technology.
Although the National Education Association has been on board for Common Core State Standards since 2009-10, its Representative Assembly of delegates recently re-affirmed the organization's support
For over 13 years, students have used Study Island’s proven solutions to ensure they have acquired the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully progress through our education system.
Most Popular Stories
- Discover Edmentum and Connect to the 21st Century Classroom
- Four Myths of No Child Left Behind
- [10 Classroom Tips] Improve Test Scores
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chromebook Winners...
- FREE Reading Month Classroom Activities
- Vocabulary Ideas That Aren't Like Pulling Teeth
- Four Best Practices – Preparing Students for Assessments
- [Marzano 13 Best Practices] Implementation Tips and Biggest Challenges
- Common Core Transition Success: Unpack the Standards (Step 1 of 10)
- 7 Tips to Ensure That Your Learners Are Prepared