Are you looking for a great way to boost standards mastery for your students?
Learning continues outside of the classroom. Online learning programs give students opportunities to continue their education after school hours.
Here are some helpful tips that will help your students train for the “marathon” of high-stakes testing:
Palm Beach State College began in 1933 as Florida’s first public community college. Three of the most popular certification programs at Palm Beach State College are in the fields of dental assisting, medical assisting, and surgical technology.
Although the National Education Association has been on board for Common Core State Standards since 2009-10, its Representative Assembly of delegates recently re-affirmed the organization's support
For over 13 years, students have used Study Island’s proven solutions to ensure they have acquired the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully progress through our education system.
When Woodrow Wilson Elementary School first investigated acquiring a supplemental educational program, they were looking for a sol
Educators are challenged with finding solutions designed to engage, motivate, and improve achievement for all learners.
Looking for a way to keep your students engaged over the summer months? Enter your students and your school in the Edmentum Academic Challenge featuring Study Island for a chance to win great prizes!
Have you been wondering how to keep your students engaged and learning this summer? Looking for a way to not only challenge, but reward them (and your school)?
At Immaculate Conception in Dennison, Ohio, adding an online standards-based program for test preparation created new enthusiasm for learning school-wide and supported recruitment efforts.
Most Popular Stories
- Discover Edmentum and Connect to the 21st Century Classroom
- Four Myths of No Child Left Behind
- [10 Classroom Tips] Improve Test Scores
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chromebook Winners...
- FREE Reading Month Classroom Activities
- Four Best Practices – Preparing Students for Assessments
- Vocabulary Ideas That Aren't Like Pulling Teeth
- Common Core Transition Success: Unpack the Standards (Step 1 of 10)
- Marzano Study: 13 best practices for effective online teaching
- Real-World Differentiation Strategies