ISTE 2013 is merely hours away now. As we assemble booth #9212, we are eager to kick-off the 34th annual conference and connect with educators from around the world. Until then, we’ve prepared the top ten reasons to visit Edmentum at this year’s show to learn how we are redefining the 21st century classroom.
10. Redefining the 21st Century Classroom in a Big Way: Edmentum has the largest booth on this year’s show floor.
9. Outstanding Presentations: Check out one or more of our live, dynamic presentations led by the experts on key educational trends.
8. Exceptional Give-a-ways: Pick-up FREE Edmentum prize packs, t-shirts, and sunglasses.
7. Product Demonstrations: Take part in interactive demos of our award-winning products.
6. 21st Century Item Types: Get introduced and interact with our brand new item types, based on PARCC and SBAC assessments, designed to promote higher-order thinking and inquiry.
5. Win an iPad Mini: Participate in our contest for a chance to win one of many iPad minis.
4. Beat the Pro: Try your hand at one of our interactive games to see if you can beat the Edmentum pro.
3. Edmentum Plinko: Enjoy a new spin on the classic price-is-right game.
2. Ask the Expert: Drop in and pick the brain of one our Edmentum product gurus.
1. Exciting New Product: Discover a new direction in 21st century educational solutions with an innovative new tool. Want to learn more? Check back on our blog on Monday morning or visit us at booth #9212!
We could go on, but we want to save some surprises for the show. It’s not too late to register and attend ISTE 2013. Register now! Not able to attend ISTE 2013 in San Antonio? Join us virtually through Access ISTE.