It’s national reading month, and we want to help you celebrate! We pulled three FUN reading activities from Reading Eggs and Reading Eggspress that you can use in your classroom.
There are three new grants available for Ohio that help bring technology into the classroom, and we wanted to give you some details about them.
No teacher has ever said grading papers is the best part of the job. I’ve seen English teachers cite that as the reason they left the profession.
5 day-of-testing tips, 4 assessment preparation best practices, and a DOK levels resource
3 ways to increase district exam scores, 4 day-of-testing tips for your teachers, 2 DOK resources
With so many weather-related cancellations this year, catching your students up before test time is a daunting task.
Let’s be honest: field trips may be worthwhile, but they’re incredibly stressful for teachers and chaperones.
Have you heard of CEO?
With the rise of LCD projectors and Smart Boards, teaching has become a lot more reliant on audio-visual skills than it used to be.
Teachers stuck in tough budgetary times used to have only a couple of options other than general funding: apply for grants or foot the bill for supplies themselves.
Most Popular Stories
- Discover Edmentum and Connect to the 21st Century Classroom
- Four Myths of No Child Left Behind
- [10 Classroom Tips] Improve Test Scores
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chromebook Winners...
- Four Best Practices – Preparing Students for Assessments
- Common Core Transition Success: Unpack the Standards (Step 1 of 10)
- Vocabulary Ideas That Aren't Like Pulling Teeth
- Government Shutdown
- Marzano Study: 13 best practices for effective online teaching
- Real-World Differentiation Strategies