Edmentum strives to help students reach their academic goals by providing assessment solutions that identify and support individual student learning needs.
Educators are currently working hard to prepare students for the rigor of next-generation assessments like the Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) and Smarter Ba
Last week, we were at the 2015 Florida Educational Technology Conference (FETC) in Orlando, Florida.
Contrary to the fears of some educators, we’ll probably never move to a classroom made up only of robots.
While we may just be getting started in the new calendar year, it's likely educators are hard at work nearing the halfway point of the school year.
The economy is changing—and education must change along with it in order to prepare students for success in the workforce.
Exit tickets have been a great way to accomplish formative or summative assessment for some time now.
When I visit customers, I often get asked some version of the questions, "What is the vision for the future of Plato Courseware?
The new year brings more anticipation and anxiety about the future of the Common Core State Standards, the associated tests, and the overall status of public education in America.
Test preparation, fair or not, can have a negative connotation in some circles. To some, drilling kids on test-taking strategies takes the art and creativity out of teaching.
Most Popular Stories
- Discover Edmentum and Connect to the 21st Century Classroom
- Four Myths of No Child Left Behind
- [10 Classroom Tips] Improve Test Scores
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chromebook Winners...
- FREE Reading Month Classroom Activities
- Vocabulary Ideas That Aren't Like Pulling Teeth
- Four Best Practices – Preparing Students for Assessments
- [Marzano 13 Best Practices] Implementation Tips and Biggest Challenges
- Common Core Transition Success: Unpack the Standards (Step 1 of 10)
- 7 Tips to Ensure That Your Learners Are Prepared