It what’s become an annual tradition around here, the Thanksgiving Week blog post is reserved for giving you some ideas about what to be thankful for this year.
New course additions add breadth and depth to our existing offerings
November is National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo. It’s grown from a celebration of creative writing into a national writing marathon.
This fall, students in 953 schools across the country competed in the Edmentum Master Challenge, featuring Study Island.
Educating adult learners comes with unique challenges. Adult learners are incredibly diverse, and they have very diverse needs.
In the United States, school districts are required to provide English as a Second Language (ESL) classroom instruction to any and all enrolled students whose primary language is not English.
At Edmentum, we have helped thousands of schools get their students get back on track, and we know that running an effective credit recovery program is not easy.
Problem: Last year for Halloween, you used an activity that involved candy. The teachers who had your students after you didn’t speak to you in faculty meetings for a month.
Most Popular Stories
- Discover Edmentum and Connect to the 21st Century Classroom
- Four Myths of No Child Left Behind
- [10 Classroom Tips] Improve Test Scores
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chromebook Winners...
- FREE Reading Month Classroom Activities
- Vocabulary Ideas That Aren't Like Pulling Teeth
- Four Best Practices – Preparing Students for Assessments
- Common Core Transition Success: Unpack the Standards (Step 1 of 10)
- 7 Tips to Ensure That Your Learners Are Prepared
- Marzano Study: 13 best practices for effective online teaching