Once a year or so, the mainstream media likes to remind us that we are falling behind countries like Singapore, Taiwan, and Finland when it comes to education.
Implementing Technology in an Early Childhood Classroom
Everyone knows that the standards we are using in the 21st century call for more real-world experiences for our students.
Despite the explosive growth of online learning, there is a shortage of research that examines the effect of instructional strategies on student academic outcomes in an online learning environment.
Edmentum is proud to announce that we have been honored as a multiple 2014 EDDIE Awards winner!
The transition in January of this year from the 2002 version of the GED test to the current 2014 version was not an easy one for many adult ed
Most Popular Stories
- Discover Edmentum and Connect to the 21st Century Classroom
- Four Myths of No Child Left Behind
- [10 Classroom Tips] Improve Test Scores
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chromebook Winners...
- FREE Reading Month Classroom Activities
- Vocabulary Ideas That Aren't Like Pulling Teeth
- Four Best Practices – Preparing Students for Assessments
- Common Core Transition Success: Unpack the Standards (Step 1 of 10)
- 7 Tips to Ensure That Your Learners Are Prepared
- Marzano Study: 13 best practices for effective online teaching