We have a lot of exciting things to share with you this year at ISTE 2013, but we don’t want those who can’t attend to miss out on anything. Each day this week we will be sharing a sneak peek of what’s coming at ISTE. We are constantly innovating to help redefine the 21st Century classroom. Edmentum enables teachers and administrators with a full range of online learning solutions to make learning more impactful.
In an effort to continuously expand the breadth and depth of our curriculum offerings, we have added brand new semester courses designed to offer students greater exposure to middle school, study skills, state-specific, and Common Core-aligned practice. Our new mobile-friendly courses include interactive tutorials, activities, and lessons designed to engage students as they master the materials.
- Comprehensive courseware proven to achieve results.
- High-quality content for original credit, supplemental learning, credit recovery, unit recovery, and extended learning.
- National, state, and Common Core standards-based content to build the knowledge, skills, and competencies students need to succeed.
- Highly interactive courses to keep students engaged in learning.
- Student-driven instructional model so educators can focus on targeting students’ specific needs and challenges.
Coming soon for Plato Courseware:
- Math 6 A&B: Aligned to the Common Core State Standards, Math 6 A&B will ensure that middle school teachers and students are fully prepared with two new semesters of engaging and dynamic math content. It will feature interactive tutorials, lesson activities, mastery tests, unit activities, and threaded discussions.
- U.S. History A&B: U.S. History A&B is a new two semester addition to our existing history offerings. Like Math 6 A&B, this new course will also include tutorials, lesson activities, mastery tests, unit activities, and discussions.
- Academic Success: Academic Success is an exciting new one semester elective that will cover important topics like time management, optimizing study habits, improving test performance, and study skills.
Want to learn more about the future of Plato Courseware? Andrew Plackner, Edmentum’s Senior Product Manager of Secondary Curriculum, recently gave us insight on the vision of Plato Courseware in his post, “Edmentum’s Vision for Plato Courseware.” Watch our new Plato Courseware Overview Video now to see how we are redefining the 21st century classroom.
Attending ISTE? We encourage you to stop by our booth to learn more about all of our curriculum offerings. Check out our interactive product demos, show us your competitive side at our “Beat the Pro” station, play a game of Plinko, or share in one of our live, dynamic presentations. Can’t wait to see you there!